Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Army And Eczema I Have Eczema, Flatfeet, Allergies To Pollen, Cats And Dogs. How Will These Affect My Entrance Into US Army?

I have eczema, flatfeet, allergies to pollen, cats and dogs. How will these affect my entrance into US Army? - army and eczema

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema
(Basically, it is not contagious is hereditary, only my itchy skin.)

I read somewhere that prohibits the Army skin disorders, please help.

And MOS Flatfoot that on my decisions are correct? or something else?

5 comments:

Barry R said...

provided that no allergies are killing people, you no problems

meseattl... said...

Do not understand why eczema is to avoid what I have and that is very visible, but I was contacted by recuriters army. I personally think it would be your flat feet, wouldnt father (sorry if you the whole way the Marines)

meseattl... said...

Do not understand why eczema is to avoid what I have and that is very visible, but I was contacted by recuriters army. I personally think it would be your flat feet, wouldnt father (sorry if you the whole way the Marines)

Mrsjvb said...

Eczema is a show stopper. PDQ is most likely allows no exceptions. If you are not using all the uniforms, as needed, you are not a waiver.

~your guardian angel~ said...

I do not know anything about eczema, but I know that flat feet is very good for the army, that I care about him and the army is the best way to go if you say you will not be used if you during your booking

Post a Comment