Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Herpes On Your Abdomen Herpes Warts Or Just A Sore?? Pls Help!! :( I Need Answers!! Dont Ignore!! Pls!!?

Herpes warts or just a sore?? pls help!! :( i need answers!! dont ignore!! pls!!? - herpes on your abdomen

I went to my OB on Friday and she told me that I have HPV, genital warts may have .. Since then I've eaten well, excerising and have 3 different types of vitamins bc I've read that you can fight your body against the virus if you just keep a healthy diet and life. She said I wouldnt be able to warts if I have seen on the British Columbia is a biopsy on me and not something .. But today when I saw .. more like a wound in my vagina. I have sores in the mouth (I have my whole life) and thats kind of what it looks like over there .. and pain .. Ive had many fungal infections, and even though I had unprotected sex. Could you perhaps the bad news? (I came the next day) I thought that all these could also, to genital warts are herpes .. they are avoidable iFu, care of urself?
And warts are sensitive to the rule?
I also have pains in the uterus / left my stomach .. near my ovaries, I believe, I believe there could be a cyst, but perhaps something for the pain they have?

HELP!
No rude comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment